- Replacement of both ¾” Valve seals for the rinse water drain and disinfectant return valve
- Replacement of 7 directional valves that control flow to each channel
- Install 2 new disinfectant pumps
- Replace alcohol and disinfectant line tubing
- Replace all 8 air diaphrams
- Install 1 new check valve and 7 new check valve assemblies
These components cause 90% of all failures. A good preventative maintenance plan will increase the life of your reprocessor and decrease interrupted down time. This service requires 5-7 hours per unit labor. We have a flat rate charge for this service which is not offered by the manufacturer or third parties. An additional travel fee will be assessed for service on a single unit. We however will work diligently with your schedule to find another customer near you to try and wave this charge. If you know of a nearby clinic or hospital please notify us and we will see if we can make the arrangements. All services come with a 90 day warranty directly applied to parts installed. Please call or email with any questions or concerns
Call today to schedule your PM service!