- Replacement of all (6) ¾” Valve seals for the rinse drain, disinfectant overflow, and disinfectant return valves on Side A and
- Replacement of 10 valve diaphrams in unit. (6 on Side B and 4 on Side A)
- Install new disinfectant pump heads
- Install Alcohol and Detergent seals
- Replace Alcohol and Detergent tubing
- Install 8 new check valves
These components cause 90% of all failures. A good preventative maintenance plan will increase the life of your reprocessor and decrease interrupted down time. This service requires 4-6 hours per unit labor. We have a flat rate charge 20% lower then manufacturer for this service. An additional travel fee will be assessed for service on a single unit. We however will work diligently with your schedule to find another customer near you to try and wave this charge. If you know of a nearby clinic or hospital please notify us and we will see if we can make the arrangements. All services come with a 90 day warranty directly applied to parts installed. Please call or email us with any questions.
Call today to schedule your PM service!